Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday

I just have this lack of care at the moment, I feel like everything is staying the same and so am i to an extent, however the everything that used to interest me just doesn't anymore. I suppose what i meant in my writing last week was that i seem to be becoming more and more detached from all that i used to be involved in. It feels good, as though maybe something else is happening. Or maybe I'm making other things happen and not just being taken along with the waves of familiarity. Same old streets on the same old day.
But today it feels like life, real life. Like waking out of a dreary dream and leaving all those characters behind for a while.
Leaving it all behind for something else.. Even if i'm not quite sure what that is yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment