Saturday, February 20, 2010

I love the shit out of you

There is no better feeling than that of human comfort. Knowing that someone is there for you, being hugged, loved, coming home to someone. Feeling wanted and being able to make another person feel wanted. Knowing that you are loved and loving them just the same in return.
I feel so safe and at home here, as though there is a world outside the doors but we aren't part of it because we have our own world right here. You and Me.
I love this feeling. It doesnt happen all the time but when it does i want to stay in bed with you, roll around and watch tv, tell stories we've probably told before, have sex, sweat, get hot and sleepy, eat food, hold hands while lying right next to eachother. Just be together, almost like children. Because thats what happens when youre in love, you can be a kid again, free in the knowledge that all pretense is gone, any mask that hid you or image that restricts you is gone when only with eachother. And i can thorw a tantrum or be childish and irrational but you won't get mad because maybe you love me for it, or put up with it because that behaviour is a part of me. And it makes me feel safe here, with you. I haven't really had that before, the feeling that you would never leave me or abandon me. I think thats the feeling ive missed out on for most of my life, comfort.
..And now i have it because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment