Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The thing is,I don't care about music festivals, i don't care about seeing bands, i don't care if i miss something that would seemingly leave me behind. I have no desire to be the prettiest. I find no need to be desired by all or even some. Male attention makes me uncomfortable when it is given to me by someone i don't desire back. I don't need money, i like it because it gives me some level of freedom (no matter how much i wish that weren't the case) but tangible things have never been my desire.
A girl I know said she would only accept an engagement ring from her boyfriend that valued at $20,000. I couldnt grasp this. I couldnt understand and i still cant. How can people feel that life is measured by things?

What ive learnt is that it is the spaces in between the stuff and things that make up our lives.

"When i look at a tree i don't look at the leaves, but the light that shines in between them"

My dad told me that quote yesterday and it made perfect sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment