Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween 2012

Tonight is the first night i've truly wanted to go out since I fell pregnant. On a Saturday. At night. And the only reason for this is it's Halloween and my favourite time of year. Instead I had Milk and Cookies while watching "Friends with Kids"

I havent missed it at all, "going out", infact this time of sobriety has been such a revelation and I couldnt be more thankful to my baby for giving me that gift, but god damn, I would have loved a cider in the sun today followed by gratuitous dress ups and a disgusting night out.
She's squirming in my stomach as I write this, reminding me I may feel left out or lonely, but I am never actually alone.
Remembering that makes any night out or halloween costume seem redundant.


No comments:

Post a Comment