Friday, January 14, 2011

Life is so wild man, sometimes the things we think are going to be the worst turn out to be the best decisions we can make.
Fuck I was scared about what would happen if I ever just walked out of my job. As in how would i pay rent, would it be hard to get another job. I've already got my ticket booked overseas so what the fuck would I do without a job.
uh get another one.
ive been getting pissy the past few days, because i can. To be able to go and have some beers and watch a band, sleep in, make a cake, go snorkelling. And then make one phone call and have another job lined up for Monday.
Lifes so fucking easy sometimes man, it makes the bad times seem like a distant memory, a dream I once had that I cant really remember. Life is too short to worry or to spend 40 hours a week at a job I cant stand. Anything that further lessens my faith in human ability is a bad thing, and that place blew any faith i had left out of the water. People can be stupid. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment