Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Free, to a good cause.

When everything is shiny and golden in one aspect of life another part starts to itch and ache for something else. i want my life to mean something, not just to myself but someone else aswell. a stranger. I want to give something that only I can give, I dont want to feel replaceable, regardless of whether I am or not. Work is work is work is work, but right now, i need more. Life is too short to waste being hidden, i am this way for a reason and I dont want to be any other way even if it would make a structured life more feasable.
They say change is as good as a holiday. GIVE IT TO ME.
Give me shelter with no money, give me love with no job, give me an unemployed walk in the sunshine and sex in the morning after we sleep in.
Do you think anyone on their death bed has thought "god i wish i worked more, please give me more time to work". Give me my rent money and an apple in the park. A lazy sunday with three bucks and a bottle of wine.
But life aint like that. And don't i know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment