Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dear you,

What you worship is ultimately meaningless, the universal purpose of life is so much greater than what is confined to your 4 walls or what i know you find important. It is not immaturity that makes me how i am, this is WHO i am. I seem carefree because i choose to be, I am happy because I dont let the meaningless dictate my life. I do not put value on the valueless because i have a spirit that desires more than that and what i want from life cant be found in an office or a pay check, worrying about the futile and inane. I will find it in the truth of my own life when it beats the shit out of me, when love and lust make me pour out endless tears, when the bottle beats me sober and the pain of the past renews my faith in a happy future, I will find it in the truth of the world, never confined to four walls.
I am free because I choose to be, through the aching of skin or the desire for more while recieving less, noone will ever own or be the boss of me. I am my own god, my own answer. And i wont ever change for you or anybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment